Illustrious and elevated
District 11 Opal Gardens is the newest high-end community taking residence in Dubai’s most affluent address: District 11, Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City. The elegant and exclusive homes are ideally situated to enjoy the ease of access to the city’s vibrant Downtown District while nestled in a peaceful residential haven.
With exceptional access to Downtown Dubai, District 11 Opal Gardens enlivens the spirit with verdant green spaces encircling a stunning crystal lagoon. Secure and gated, the development will feature well-crafted villas and townhouses surrounded by lush landscaping and over 5–kilometers of cycling and pedestrian trails.
· A Crystal Lagoon perfect for Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming
· Sandy Beaches
· 5–km Cycling & Pedestrian Path
· Sports Court
· Picnic Areas
· Yoga Platform
· Kid’s Play Area
· Fitness Center
· Gated & Secure
· Luxury Residences.
· Bigger Windows & Balconies.
· Single-family Homes.
· High–end finishes.
· Branded kitchens.
· 15 minutes away from Downtown
· At the corner of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Dubai Al Ain Roads.
· 4 Bedrooms Townhouses from 3,500 to 4,850 sq.ft.
· 4 Bedrooms Semi-detached Villas from 3,780 sq.ft
· 4,5,6 Bedroom independent Villas from 5,000 to 8,450 sq.ft.
Types and Sizes:
4 Bedrooms independent villas Type A: 5095 sqft
5 Bedrooms independent villas Type A: 6964 sqft
6 Bedrooms independent villas Type A: 8453 sqft
4 Bedrooms semi-detached villas: 3782 sqft
4 Bedrooms Townhouses Type A&D: 4851 sqft G+2
4 Bedrooms Townhouses Types B&C: 3507 sqft G+2
Townhouses from AED 4.2 Million
Standalone villas from AED 7 Million
-60:40 Payment Plan:
10% on Booking
10% every 6 months
40% on handover (Q3/2026)
4, 5 & 6
- A Crystal Lagoon perfect for Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming
- Sandy Beaches
- 5–km Cycling & Pedestrian Path
- Sports Court
- Picnic Areas
- Yoga Platform
- Kid’s Play Area
- Fitness Center
- Gated & Secure
- Luxury Residences.
- Bigger Windows & Balconies.
- Single-family Homes.
- High–end finishes.
- Branded kitchens.
- 15 minutes away from Downtown